Hi!

From now on I will be posting details of my works,including prices.This makes clients save time emailing me to ask informations.But feel free to jot on "comments",underneath each entry and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Thanks and enjoy my paintings!
View paintings on sale here http://www.etsy.com/listing/45674804/paintings


Sunday, March 1, 2009

MARCH..the smell of summer!!!

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

Looking at an empty canvas after a ten-day tour from mindanao,where green fields,mountains,beaches,and fresh air graces everydays life,iam quite stunned with my imaginations and definitely excited,cuz pictures of my mind are in a hurry to be painted.Travelling on a bus about 3 days before I get home,Iam already itching to get back and be with my brushes...To start with,I settle for birds,but what
an idea,theres a lot of them and their colors and characters is overwhelming enough for a simple artist..heres some of my captures..

No comments:

Post a Comment