Hi!

From now on I will be posting details of my works,including prices.This makes clients save time emailing me to ask informations.But feel free to jot on "comments",underneath each entry and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Thanks and enjoy my paintings!
View paintings on sale here http://www.etsy.com/listing/45674804/paintings


Monday, March 2, 2009

THREATENED

The deer are the ruminant mammals forming the family Cervidae.A number broadly similar animals from related families within the order Artiodactyla,For most deer the male is called a buck and the female is a doe, but terminology varies according to the size of the species. For many medium-sized deer the male is a stag and the female a hind, while for many larger deer the same words are used as for cattle, bull and cow
SOLD
Seventy percent of animals live in the forest and many of them are threatened by rapid deforestation due to fires,loggings or land clearing for development and agriculture,one day all we have left of them are only pictures and paintings..
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment