Hi!

From now on I will be posting details of my works,including prices.This makes clients save time emailing me to ask informations.But feel free to jot on "comments",underneath each entry and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Thanks and enjoy my paintings!
View paintings on sale here http://www.etsy.com/listing/45674804/paintings


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January


























In this month where my country is usually rainy with sunshine,flowers in my garden and on the nieghborhood blooms proudly,inspiring me with thier proud amazing colors everyday.I would wake up everymorning with the hibiscus,orchids,sunflowers and many others swaying to the windy weather in tune to the music of the birds singing.Capturing all this would take years,so heres a few for the month of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment