Hi!

From now on I will be posting details of my works,including prices.This makes clients save time emailing me to ask informations.But feel free to jot on "comments",underneath each entry and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Thanks and enjoy my paintings!
View paintings on sale here http://www.etsy.com/listing/45674804/paintings


Friday, December 25, 2009

Passing Sentence



This is the finish painting of the street in front of the Advocates Library in Edinburgh.At first,I planned this as an entry for the Royal watercolour Society contest but now I'am not sure because it doesnt turn out the way I want it to be of which somehow its very dissapointing.This work is what I called hard labour and I give much time planning and painting to get the kind of effect that unpredictable watercolour tricks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment