Hi!

From now on I will be posting details of my works,including prices.This makes clients save time emailing me to ask informations.But feel free to jot on "comments",underneath each entry and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Thanks and enjoy my paintings!
View paintings on sale here http://www.etsy.com/listing/45674804/paintings


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

KOI QUEEN


KOI QUEEN
Original
Water Colour
Unframe
16/20 Inches
Prize 200 GBP
For two days I've been frantically sketching of that Advocates Library in Edinburgh.I'ts a tough job since there are a lot of architechtural designs that has to be specify,I end up having a very sore back,specially my shoulder.But I want it to be perfect since that will be my entry to Royal Water Colour Society and I will post it later on.Then last night I have enough,and decided I need to divert my concentration to freshen up my brain or just to relax.So I make a quickie painting of KOI which for me is very enjoyable with all the flows and shimmer of the water..its very relaxing and I enjoyed doing this..

No comments:

Post a Comment