Hi!

From now on I will be posting details of my works,including prices.This makes clients save time emailing me to ask informations.But feel free to jot on "comments",underneath each entry and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Thanks and enjoy my paintings!
View paintings on sale here http://www.etsy.com/listing/45674804/paintings


Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just a quick post


Today I feel lazy,But I would like to post this beautiful painting that Ive done last month.The ducks are local residents at Linlithgow Palace.I was amaze by there numbers and thier friendliness.I remember I used to shoot them when I was small in my ricefield back home with my Father!Now they are a beauty to look at and not a flying barbecue anymore to me.This is done by acrylic in a canvas.This is for sale and anyone interested will just email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment