Hi!

From now on I will be posting details of my works,including prices.This makes clients save time emailing me to ask informations.But feel free to jot on "comments",underneath each entry and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Thanks and enjoy my paintings!
View paintings on sale here http://www.etsy.com/listing/45674804/paintings


Monday, November 23, 2009


Above is the next painting I've done yesterday,the 23rd of November.I start at 3:45pm,just when the sun hides and it starts to get dark outside.Unlike the first attemp I choose to change her shirt to red and do the basic preparation by soaking the 300 gsm water colour paper and strecthing it.I focused more here on the lines of the forehead which in over all picture,its the only part that gives me satisfaction,the rest I need to study more and observe carefully.This is finish by 9:45pm but in between that I cook dinner and washed the dishes..not too bad I suppose..

No comments:

Post a Comment